- Number of websites (More websites, more discount).
- Number of records (More records, more discount).
- Number of depth level, we have to go to extract the desired data.
- If website blocks the IPs
- If it asks for CAPTCHA verification.
- How fast the site responds.
- Step-1: You suggest us a website, from where we are required to extract the data.
- Step-2: Analysis by our expert team members. Best quote and Time frame.
- Step-3: Approval by client to start the project.
- Step-4: Project start; extract desired data, data formatting, cleaning, quality check.
- Step-5: Final output data delivery & feedback from client.
- Step-6: Process for Payment/Invoice & finish the project.
We can deliver the output in the format you suggest us:
- Excel spreadsheet.
- CSV (comma delimited values).
- TSV (tab delimited values).
100% Confidentiality — All requirements and information provided by clients will be confidential and strictly the property of the client.
Neither the company nor its staff will disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the client.
Yes. Extracting the data from publicly available sources on the web is legal.
The payment can be submitted after the project completion. It is 100% risk free.
We accept the payment via PayPal, Bank Wire Transfer, and Western Union.
If you would like to know more about our web scraping & data extraction services, please e-mail us on [email protected] or fill the form below.